Founded in 2001 by an experienced team of engineers with refinery operations backgrounds, EnviroKinetics supplies turn-key emissions control, heat transfer, and automation packages to the power, chemical, refining, and materials processing industries.
EnviroKinetics is based in Southern California, a hotbed of modern emissions regulation development. Our prime location puts us at the cutting-edge of emissions control technology and requirements. As regulations have spread across the United States and the global market, EnviroKinetics has been able to leverage our experience to assist our clients in complying with challenging requirements.
In 2011, EnviroKinetics underwent a transition to an employee stock ownership program (ESOP). As a result of this transition, all EnviroKinetics employees are now stockholders in the corporation with a vested interest in the success of the company.
It is the policy of EnviroKinetics to provide products and services that always meet and, where possible, exceed our business objectives and customer requirements, based on the following principles:
- applying innovation and creativity to find opportunities for improving customer satisfaction and company performance,
- understanding the current and anticipating the future needs of our customers through ongoing customer engagement and dialogue,
- providing appropriate training and guidance to employees,
- developing mutually-beneficial relationships with all suppliers,
- complying with all relevant laws, regulations, and other applicable requirements,
- and continual improvement of the Quality Management System.