EnviroKinetics is a leading supplier of modular, turn-key, systems for the control of:
- nitrogen oxides (NOx)
- carbon monoxide (CO)
- volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- unburned hydrocarbons (UHC)
- sulfur oxides (SOx)
All engineering is performed in-house, including flow modeling and controls programming.
Catalytic Emissions Control
Catalytic emissions control systems reduce nitrogen oxides (NOx), carbon monoxide (CO), and volatile organic compounds (VOC) by passing the contaminated gasses through catalyst beds.
We have supplied over 100 catalytic emission control systems for various applications, including:
- simple- and combined-cycle gas turbines
- package boilers
- ethylene furnaces
- hydrogen and methanol reformers
- fluid catalytic cracking units (FCCU)
- steel processing furnaces
- crude and vacuum heaters
Our standard scope of supply includes for catalytic emissions control packages:
- exhaust system ductwork, including catalyst reactor housing and stack
- skid-mounted ammonia flow control unit (AFCU)
- ammonia injection grid (AIG)
- programmable logic controller (PLC) system for automated control
Thermal oxidizers destroy volatile organic compounds (VOC) and unburned hydrocarbons (UHC) through incineration.
Our standard scope of supply for thermal oxidizers includes:
- thermal oxidizer ductwork
- burner and waste stream injection manifold
- burner management system (BMS)
Wet scrubbers remove sulfur oxide (SOx) and particulate emissions by contacting the emissions with liquid droplets and trapping them in a circulating fluid.
Our standard scope of supply for wet scrubbers includes:
- wet scrubber ductwork
- scrubbing fluid circulation pumps
- reagent injection system
- programmable logic controller (PLC) for control